Healthy Dessert Photo Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms and conditions - PhysioFit Instagram and Facebook competition. To participate in this competition, users must share their dessert image on Instagram or on Facebook using the hashtag #PhysioFitdessert and tag @physiofit.erasmusproject on Instagram or @PhysioFitErasmus on Facebook. The dessert must be created by the user with healthy ingredients: no pre-mixes, no ready made icing, no sugar and no ready made cake mixes. The ingredients and steps to make the dessert must be displayed in the comment area.
This competition will run until 23:59pm London time on Tuesday 20th October 2021. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected based on the ingredients used and quality of image posted, after the competition deadline of 23.59pm London time on 20th October 2021, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the EEA countries and Turkey except for PhysioFit Erasmus+ project managers and their families.
4. The prize consists of featuring the winner recipe in our upcoming Healthy Recipes Digital Book and also on the PhysioFit project's website and social media channels.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address and contact phone number as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by PhysioFit as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram or Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram or Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and GDPR, and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: PhysioFit competition winners, Bay Road, Derry, B48 7TG, after closure of the promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Facebook. You are providing your information to PhysioFit and not to Instagram nor Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram and Facebook from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Northern Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
22. Promoter: PhysioFit Erasmus+ project coordinated by the Academy for International Science and Research, Bay Road, Derry, BT48 7TG. Website address: www.aisr.org.uk Registered in Northern Ireland, No. NI630574.